Monday, July 21, 2008

A rundown of our fun....

We took some great classes this weekend.  

          Where I Work AND Have Fun
Our teacher at the Me and My BIG IDEAS workshop....Suezi Gurzi....awesome teacher and we had a load of fun!
Trisha Ladoceur (A Prima PrimaDonna ) gets me ready for another album class.  We split up for one session so we could bring you all more great ideas!  Leann and Annette took an awesome HERO ARTS class.....no photos from that of course, because I was in the other class....lol!
I needed a little assistance from TIM during the Tim Holtz class....I have to say....it pays to make a mess in class because Tim personally comes over to "help you out"......score!
Dawn, TIM and Leann...a little photo op after our technique class.
A sneak peak of some goodness arriving after the show.

OK, just a reminder

We have the AWESOME PRIMADONNA class with TINA FREEMAN coming up!  We still have some space in the classroom if you wish to join us for this class.  Learn some new things with the PRIMA PAINTABLES, win prizes during class and much more.
 


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I would highly recommend anyone who has the chance to take Tina's class to do so. She rocks the Prima products! You will also have a great time creating the projects.
Tina is a very talented designer!