Thursday, July 24, 2008

Prima Fun!

It was a long day, but I just had to share some photos from the PREMIERE PRIMA class with PRIMADONNA Tina! 
More class photos...everyone worked so hard on their project.
Everyone had a great time and walked away with a fabulous PRIMA prize.....acrylic stamps, Prima flowers, paper packs and chipboard are just a sample of the things Tina shared with the class....plus the project they worked on, which included "Say it with Crystals" gems, Prima Paintables paper, a full sheet of rub-ons, Prima Patterned paper, a white gel pen, the new Prima decorative tapes, and floral embellishments (of course!!)

Thank you TINA for hangin' out with us!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow! I had to stop over and say Thank you so much for having me! I had a blast and would love to do it again! You guys are definately worth the 7 hour drive!!!

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! Oh and I wanted to mention how lucky you all are to have a local scrapbook store so fabulous right at your finger tips!! I keep thinking, "I should have bought this, I should have bought that, while I was there"!!!