Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Walking around the store....

...yesterday I found these papers on the floor that must have come in on I day I didn't work!
That happens to me all the time....we get new stuff and if I am not there I miss it.  So I took a few photos of papers that caught my eye (there were more...but I restrained myself)...

Have a gamer in your house?  I do...two of them.  This paper will be perfect to highlight their obsession  with PS2!!  The Basic Grey Obscure line is also great for gamers, it looks so TECHNO.
And these fun papers are from the same line.....so cute for a day in the park page.

This weekend we have the CARD MARATHON for World Card Making Day.

From 10-3pm you will craft 15 cards for $20.  Sign up today, we still have room for you.  If you are experienced crafter it won't take you long to get them all done, but if you are new to it, you might want to head in early.  It will be set up with a card at each station and you can work at your own pace.  Call today to reserve your place.

No comments: