Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy LABOR Day

We are closed today in observance of LABOR DAY
No deliveries of new things today, so I will share with you 
some of the sneak peaks I got of 
GREEN HAVEN retreat.

Patti and Dan Green are busy completing the last of the building details and are down to the  assembly of furniture and decorating.

From the back door of the retreat workroom to our building.  A nice new path will bring you to our parking lot and around to our front door.
Here is the workroom.  Furniture to come....
Outside the workroom with a view of the back of our building.

Hope you enjoyed the sneak of the classroom. I have more of the inside that I will share as Dan and Patti get closer to the Open House on September 11 and 13th.

And on Tuesday, Leann and I will be busy unpacking more boxes.....lots and lots of them!!  Who knows what our delivery guys will bring? You'll have to stay tuned for that....or stop by and see for yourself.

No comments: