Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A CONTEST for our CUSTOMERS
 from BO-BUNNY!


petal pushers


flat bunny

FROM FLAT BUNNY:
"I am anxious to get acquainted with true BoBunny fans at a BoBunny sponsored crop. When I come to visit, I will bring materials for a BoBunny crop! If you coordinate with a BoBunny retail store, I will bring materials so you can invite 9 of your friends to the crop for a total of 10. If there is not a retail store within a 50 mile radius, I will come with material for you and 4 friends to enjoy!

What you need to do-

1. Create an invitation featuring BoBunny products and send a digital image to flatbunny@bobunny.com along with a signed business card from your favorite BoBunny retail store.*

2. I will post the card images I receive on the BoBunny Blog (you will be famous!).

3. On the 10th of each month, I will choose my favorite invitation and schedule my travel to meet the winning designer.

4. I like to be fussed over so you must take lots of pictures during the Crop and send them to flatbunny@bobunny.com. This way all of my BoBunny friends will be able to allow my adventures on the BoBunny Blog.

5. I will be traveling to a new location every month so I must be on my way home no later than the last day of the month. Also, I have my passport so I can travel far and wide.

*If you do not have a retail store within a 50 mile radius, you can still be eligible to win the Crop by including a picture of the 5 friends that will help you host Flat Bunny along with the digital image of your card.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!"


Of course PICTURE THIS is a BO-BUNNY store and we would love to see Flat Bunny hop on by for a visit.  We have the most creative customers in the state so lets see what you can come up with.

No comments: