Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fall Fun Crop

Oh lets see.....we had a Smorgasbord the end of August where we had 73 cards for gals to choose from. Then we had the Christmas Extravaganza with 175 new samples. Now we have our Annual Fall Crop (Cancer Crop) and we spoil the attendees on Saturday with treats from us all day. this will be one of theirs....a card kit. Karli did a beautiful job creating this one.  I am the type of person who loves seeing people grow. It always warms my heart how all my staff just bloom. They all should be proud of themselves for how much they've grown over the years. And if I'd did through and bring out some of the classes from over 15 years ago and showed you gals who attended then.....you also have grown. Can you imagine a world without a creative outlet? Not me!

No comments: