Monday, July 23, 2018

It's a Girl

 Good morning Crafters! I got a little time in my craft room over the weekend.  And we also had my oldests Gender reveal and I will be a proud nana of a baby girl. I am so excited! I am ready for the next phase in my life. The store and retreats consume my every waking moment. And I wouldn't have had it any other way. I give everything I do 110%. So with that being said, I will be needing to free up time so I can enjoy that grandbaby. I have given my heart and soul to business and will start the process of finding the perfect person to do the same.

 We have another Smorgasbord the end of August. I had intended this card to be one of them. But it got too time sensitive to be a $2 card. Although we always offer more than your money's worth for the Smorgasbord....this one didn't make the cut. So this is kitted and ready for sale as card kits.

No comments: