Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cleaning House...

...on the blog




I have been trying to upload new product photos to the blog and I keep getting this error...."TOO MANY PHOTOS"!!!


Ok, so we have been blogging about new products and events for Picture This in Eau Claire since August of 2007....and there were over 1000 product photos in that time span....but I had to "clean house" to make room for the photos of the NEWEST deliveries....so if you wanted to see something we had "new" a year ago or more....sorry, I had to delete most of those from the system. 


I think you would rather see the new stuff anyway, right??
Hopefully by tomorrow I can upload yesterday's deliveries.


In the meantime....don't forget it is Hunter Widows Weekend....Scrap 'til Midnight Friday, Saturday All Day Crop, a giveaway and more.....select sales Saturday and Sunday.....stop by and see what's happening at Picture This.

No comments: