Thursday, January 10, 2008

Now, I am back!

I was SOOOO lost without my computer...my house has never been so clean!...LOL

Well, like I mentioned a few days ago, the DESIGN TEAM deadline is coming up.  Give it a try. It's fun, a little challenging and worth the effort.  You'll get a little work done, it gets displayed for all to enjoy for a few months and then you get it back.  Not to mention the discount!! More details are available in the store, just pick up a sheet and then bring us your projects by January 25th.

We are getting in some fun Valentines Day things.  Stamps, papers, and more!  You'll have to check it out.

Thanks again for your patience while I was in crisis....I am all better now and coming to you from my new iMAC computer.  As soon as I learn a few more things on this baby I will be back to uploading photos to go with my posts.

DawnW

No comments: